Re: HO Scale Utah Coal Route GS Gondola Kits Available

Tim O'Connor

Corey I was very excited to see this car, and the model looks really good. :-)

But the LETTERING !! I'm beyond the time in my life when I am satisfied with
mediocre lettering. Would Ted Culotta be interested in doing lettering for your
models? His artwork is impeccable.

Anyway I'm hopeful something can be done, because I am really interested in
models of these cars. Were there any other owners of the same gondolas? They
remind me of some other GS gons.

Tim O'

On 12/7/2019 7:59 PM, Corey Bonsall wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've just completed a batch of Utah Coal Route GS gondola kits in HO scale, and listed them on Ebay.  There are two options for grab irons: solid "cast" type, and wire grab drill points.  Thanks for looking!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=bonsallscalecarshops&_sop=10

Corey Bonsall

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts