Re: Another "What do I do with this" quiz

Eric Hansmann

It took me awhile to find the product number on the Accurail site. Here’s what Clark bought, but as a data only with dark paint.

http://www.accurail.com/accurail/ART/4500/4512.JPG

Check out this February 1993 Richard Hendrickson article to see what is possible.

http://original.trainlife.com/magazines/pages/144/10388/february-1993-page-14

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN