Re: R-40-23 reefer Dreadnaught end

Tim O'Connor

I've said before, I've always admired the Front Range R+3/4 box car ends. Some other
ends may be as good but IMO no one has surpassed them.

On 12/12/2019 12:49 PM, Andy Carlson wrote:
I know that a good CNC program is certainly capable of superior work and is done so all the time, but I challenge anyone to find a better HO improved Dreadnaught end than the HO casting I sent a picture of yesterday. Yes, very few do any old school 3D work these days for the reasons you have stated about time. But my challenge I feel is safe from being broken. I look forward to being proven wrong.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Sterling, Massachusetts