Re: Looking to contact Ed Kaminski . . . now PM Wooden Cabooses

al.kresse <water.kresse@...>

Larry,

It is targeted for PM TRACKS magazine published by the now slowly getting reorganized and running again PM Historical Soc.

Got one pix of A545 in Delray yard already.  Got pix of the "new" A800, A804, A811, A822 and A823 from that series.  Your 1972 date is consistent with the last wooden cabeeses usage. Some made until 1974.

I presume your two cabooses were painted yellow?

Al

On December 13, 2019 at 1:23 PM "lrkdbn via Groups.Io" <lrkdbn@...> wrote:

I'm afraid I cannot help you about Ed Kaminski, but I sure would like to know what periodical your article will be in-as I have a great interest in these cars. When I was growing up on the west side of Detroit, the "neighborhood railroad" was the PRR- C&O- Wabash owned Union Belt,They used C&O A-810 and A-812 in their operations up until about 1972.
Sincerely,
Larry King