Re: Looking for resin reefer parts

Walter Cox

If Craig is a reseller does anyone have contact information for Craig ? I could use a few things.
Walt

In a message dated 12/13/2019 1:39:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, TGREGMRTN@... writes:

Tim,

He does.  There are more important parts there than just the reefer parts, but I have a note to him.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

Sent from AOL Desktop
In a message dated 12/12/2019 11:46:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, timboconnor@... writes:

I think Craig Zeni got some - ask him!

On 12/12/2019 2:35 PM, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford wrote:

Did anyone acquire Stan's patterns and masters? He had some really unique stuff.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 2:05 PM mopacfirst <ron.merrick@...> wrote:
Speaking of molded ends, I'm looking for unbuilt reefer kits or molded resin ends, roofs and doors made by Stan Rydarowicz.  If you have any you're willing to part with, please contact me off-list (click on the Private button bottom right, then on the Reply to Sender button that's turned blue on bottom right ) at mopacfirst@....

Ron Merrick

Sterling, Massachusetts

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin