There was a post after one of the recent (St. Louis) shows that a hobby shop in Paducah was selling Stan's product. I contacted them and they were sold out. Someone had  just  bought 50 or 60 kits. I was after the kit of the 225 NWX 1955 Renton rebuilds and 2 or 3 sets of the Despatch shops ends for MDT reefers.
If anyone knows of another source for these items I would appreciate hearing of it. While I'm at it is there a scorce for the GTW war emergency gondola.
TIA Walt

In a message dated 12/14/2019 1:30:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, TGREGMRTN@... writes:

Craig is not producing parts at this point.

Greg Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Cox via Groups.Io <WaltGCox@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Dec 13, 2019 5:25 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Looking for resin reefer parts

If Craig is a reseller does anyone have contact information for Craig ? I could use a few things.
Walt

In a message dated 12/13/2019 1:39:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, TGREGMRTN@... writes:

Tim,

He does.  There are more important parts there than just the reefer parts, but I have a note to him.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

Sent from AOL Desktop
In a message dated 12/12/2019 11:46:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, timboconnor@... writes:

I think Craig Zeni got some - ask him!

On 12/12/2019 2:35 PM, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford wrote:

Did anyone acquire Stan's patterns and masters? He had some really unique stuff.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 2:05 PM mopacfirst <ron.merrick@...> wrote:
Speaking of molded ends, I'm looking for unbuilt reefer kits or molded resin ends, roofs and doors made by Stan Rydarowicz.  If you have any you're willing to part with, please contact me off-list (click on the Private button bottom right, then on the Reply to Sender button that's turned blue on bottom right ) at mopacfirst@....

Ron Merrick

Sterling, Massachusetts

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin