Hi Eric -

Not a problem.  These things are usually listed on the kit inserts, but with the Mini-Kits that space has been taken up with the background information.  Have a great Holiday Season!

Ken

On Dec 16, 2019, at 11:00 AM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

My fault on this one. I had updated the info but forgot to upload the new page. This should now list the correct kit credits. Hit refresh if some names are still in bold lettering.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Soroos
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019 9:11 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] New Resin Car Works mini-kit

Hi Eric -

Looking over this post on the website, I noticed that Ted Culotta is listed as having done the decals.  I actually did them for the IC car this time.

Ken

On Dec 14, 2019, at 7:10 AM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

Resin Car Works has released a new HO scale mini-kit to build an Illinois Central single-sheathed boxcar. Kit details are featured in our latest blog post.

Eric Hansmann
RCW web guy