Re: MONON gon spiral end

Bruce Smith


Generally, you need to contact the designer and ask if they are willing to do that. I have had success doing that sort of thing with a couple of designers.



Bruce F. Smith            

Auburn, AL

"Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield."

On Dec 17, 2019, at 11:14 AM, Rob M. via Groups.Io <rule292@...> wrote:

Perhaps someone can school me - with Shapeways is it possible to order items upscaled?  I’d surely be interested in a set in quarter inch scale for the IM O scale gon. 

Rob Mondichak 

Join to automatically receive all group messages.