Classic Trains on CD

np328

     I am trying to continually downsize as I and my wife age, (I am only 63 and the wife just hit 50) I am even looking at the Classic Trains issues sitting on a shelf.  Now I see that the first 15 years of that rag are available on CD.   https://kalmbachhobbystore.com/product/dvd/15112   The price is not too bad considering all in all if the photo quality is good.. Has any one the list ordered this?    Are you happy with your purchase regarding *** the photo reproduction quality?***  I would rather have to deal with space restraints regarding the models of the railroad cars we talk about here.
And upon my demise, I would rather have my wife dealing with a box of CD's rather than hundreds of pounds of paper.    Jim Dick  - St. Paul