Re: Retainer Valves - HO Scale

Bill Welch

I did a search of the group's archives using "prescision scale retainer valve" and after many messages regarding the sale of PSC there are several references to the part number from myself and Fention. Hint the last two digits are "96"

The Tichy retainer valve is a little blob. I would never disagree w/Jack Burgess but I just looked and I am positive that there is NO Retainer Valve part on the styrene portion of the Detail Associates (and Grandt Line) sprue or engineering plastic sprue. Out of production by GL for a few years now, grab all you can of either since they are identical as the styrene brake parts are some the best. Toss the engineering plastic sprue as it defies adhesives.

Bill Welch