From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lester Breuer
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 7:23 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Retainer Valves - HO Scale

Tichy on the #3013 spruce with no part number; however, across from the bell crank #22-3013 - inexpensive

Precision Scale in plastic #31796 about $ .84 each last time I ordered them, 4 per package
I do not know brass part number as do not use.

Another possible option is to cast your own.  Press the part you have into clay or silicone mold putty ( MicroMark is one source) to make cheap quick mold and fill with and J_B Weld ( epoxy).  Will take some time to dry.

Another possible option is to cast your own in rubber molds and resin.

Lester Breuer