From: Jon Miller <atsfus@...>
Date: 12/26/19 4:47 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] micro coat flat

On 12/26/2019 4:17 PM, Bill Welch wrote:
I have used it for over 20 years and it has always been water based

    I don't agree with that.  Have Micro Coat Flat right in front of me.  Just smelled it.  It's an oil base paint.  It's been a while so I don't remember what I thinned it with.

    The new stuff says water or alcohol.  What I'm worried about is how flat is the new stuff.  Also read reviews (just some) that said it dried glossy which I'm worried about.  Will get some and just try it I guess.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin