From: Jon Miller <atsfus@...>
Date: 12/28/19 4:29 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] micro coat flat

On 12/28/2019 1:27 PM, Greg Martin via Groups.Io wrote:

I don't like acrylic because it doesn't/can't lay flat in most cases. I switched to Dullcoat against my better judgement.

    In the same age category I have some "Dullcote Lacquer" and a bottle of "Scalecoat" S51 flat glaze.  Lacquer is easy to deal with and I also have a couple of pints of Scalecoat thinner.  Will let you know when I do some samples.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin