Re: SN Tank Car MW 68

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

David,

My correspondence with Ed was several years ago. Perhaps he was only saying this wasn't an AC&F Type 7. I do remember he said AC&F never made any cars with this gallonage, but again, this may have only referred to Type 7s.

A Type 4 would fit the build date on the car in the Whittaker photo. Any idea where can we find more documentation, photos or drawings especially, on the Type 4?

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 10:57 AM David via Groups.Io <jaydeet2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
> This car is something of a puzzle, particularly its original builder.
> I'm open to any suggestions as to its origins (I know it is not an
> AC&F car as Ed Kaminski told me it wasn't a few years back).

I have no idea why he said that. The car in the pics is pretty much a
standard AC&F Type 4.

David Thompson