DL&W 44078 (was Photo: SRLX Reefers)

Robert kirkham

I was wondering if there is an existing model for this other car (shown in the photo Bob has linked below.) It looks like the Tichy 3001 end would be a good starting point, and maybe ? an Accurail floor as a starting point.

I do not have any info on the history of these cars, so do not know if would still be running in 1946 when I model.  But it made me curious.  Would like to see decent photos of the car side and frame too.

Didn’t see this series mentioned in the list archives

Rob Kirkham

Photo: SRLX Reefers
Does anyone have details about the Swift refrigerator cars that are on the right side of this photo?
Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.
The lettering on the one car appears to say "Safety Refrigerator".
Thanks.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA