Re: ATSF Boxcar 274525 Roof Repaint

Eric Hansmann

Nice work, Lester. This is one of those simple tasks that gives a freight car a bit of character as it follows the prototype. Thank for sharing!

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On January 1, 2020 at 6:36 AM Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have repainted the roof on ATSF class Bx-48 twelve side panel steel boxcar numbered 274525.  If you are interested as to why and how, photos and writeup of the repaint process including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer