From: "Brian Carlson via Groups.Io" <prrk41361@...>
Date: 1/1/20 12:14 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Erie Boxcar red help

My only local hobby shop caters more to the plastic kit (airplanes, cars etc) modelers than Model RR but they are good for things like paint. I am going to be painting an Erie Boxcar in the near future and they have Vallejo and Tamiya paints. Does anyone have a color in either line that would be close to the color of the attached photo? I’ve learned the color name on the label means nothing. Heck Lester B used Vallejo Model Color Red Leather to model PRR FCC and it looks good.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin