Re: ATSF Boxcar 274525 gets galvanized running boards

O Fenton Wells

Lester, the Bx 48 looks very nice.  I like the black roof and galvanized running board.
Fenton

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 11:44 AM Joseph <Mstl852@...> wrote:
Nice job Les.  Third time is the charm!
Joe Binish

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 10:16 AM Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:
After I repainted the roof and running boards black on ATSF Boxcar 274525, class Bx-48, I obtained more information stating the steel running boards for this car were galvanized and left unpainted.  So back to the paint shop one more time to obtain galvanized running boards.  If you are interested as to why and how, photos and writeup of the repaint process including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

--
Fenton Wells