One-Piece Cast Resin Box Car Bodies

Rossiter, Mark W <Mark.Rossiter@...>

A quick question for the resin kit builders out there.  Most of the kit manufacturers nowadays are using one-piece bodies for box cars, rather than flat wall pieces.  In many ways I view this as a huge leap forward.  My question is what, if anything, do you do with the big blob of resin on the underside of the roof casting leftover from the mold/casting process?  Do you attempt to remove this or do you just leave it alone?  Seems to me it could affect the preferred center of gravity on cars intended for operation.

Mark Rossiter