From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of George Eichelberger
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2020 11:54 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Certainly a "Steam Era" freight car!

While looking for Bucyrus cranes on flat cars, I re-discovered the attached photo of L&N MoW flat 41839 in a pile driver outfit 5-17-70 at Atlanta. (low res version attached)

It is from the Southern Railway Historical Assoc archives, Oscar Kimsey, Jr collection. (One of 459 items in Oscar's L&N MoW file). Of all the Southeastern railroads, the L&N may have some of the oddest, home-built MoW equipment.

Ike