Re: 3-3-3 ends

Tim O'Connor

Speaking of 3-3-3 ends, what do folks think of the 3-3-3 separate end part that
came with the WALTHERS 50 foot single sheathed box car kits?

Tim O'Connor

On 1/5/2020 6:43 PM, Tom Madden via Groups.Io wrote:
On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 11:36 AM, Greg Martin wrote:
All,

In my collection I have a mold/master that Richard Hendrickson had made of a 3-3-3 end for West Rails. I will dig it out and see the spec's on it, but it will have to be after Cocoa Beach.

I have examples of many of Richard's WestRail parts. Here's the 3-3-3 end. It's pretty nice.

Tom Madden

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts