From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Date: 1/7/20 5:54 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] 3-3-3 ends

Speaking of 3-3-3 ends, what do folks think of the 3-3-3 separate end part that
came with the WALTHERS 50 foot single sheathed box car kits?

Tim O'Connor

======================================

On 1/5/2020 6:43 PM, Tom Madden via Groups.Io wrote:

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 11:36 AM, Greg Martin wrote:
All,

In my collection I have a mold/master that Richard Hendrickson had made of a 3-3-3 end for West Rails. I will dig it out and see the spec's on it, but it will have to be after Cocoa Beach.

I have examples of many of Richard's WestRail parts. Here's the 3-3-3 end. It's pretty nice.

Tom Madden

Attachments:

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin