Re: Crane ID Help

Ted Schnepf

Hello,

I believe all Burro cranes only have two axles.  this crane has 4 axles. A guess would be Industrial Brownhoist.

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 07:50:08 AM CST, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Looks like a BURRO crane

Attached are three photos of an unnumbered crane owned by the Winchester & Western. All three shots were outside their shops at Gore, Virginia, and taken from around 1990s to sometime past 2000 (the color view), but the crane definitely fits our era.

Any thoughts on the builder and model. I've looked through my few books with crane photos and don't find a match. George Elwood's Fallen Flags site does not have a photo (yet!).

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

Attachments: