Re: ATSF BX-11,12, and13 rebuild question

Steve SANDIFER

Attached is the Westerfield history on the cars.

J. Stephen Sandifer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nathan Obermeyer via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 6:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] ATSF BX-11,12, and13 rebuild question

Prototype Junction is looking to produce ATSF BX-11, BX-12, and BX-13 models to include rebuilds in the late 1950s. The rebuilds would possibly fit my modeling time frame of 1979 and I'd like to ask the ATSF experts what the road numbers were for these cars after the 1959 rebuild? Were they put in a new class of cars? I recently purchased the ATSF Color Guide book, but it didn't have photos of the 1959 rebuilds. Can someone provide the history of the rebuilds?

Thanks,

Nate