Re: Looking for any info about Linde (CCBX) gondolas #801-815 and the containers. #801-815

Jason Kliewer

Hi Garth, thanks for the reply.  As I mentioned in my post, I've been working from the ORER data and having a time trying to get it to look right - mostly the containers.

None of the ORER data gives me much to scale off of vertically except the inside height.  But at 17", I'm thinking it has a wood floor or maybe some sort of brackets or bracing to hold the containers.

What I really need is a pictures that shows one of the containers out of the car so I can see the bracing.

Thanks,

Jason