Re: Looking for any info about Linde (CCBX) gondolas #801-815 and the containers. #801-815

Tony Thompson

Jason Kliewer wrote:

None of the ORER data gives me much to scale off of vertically except the inside height.  But at 17", I'm thinking it has a wood floor or maybe some sort of brackets or bracing to hold the containers.
What I really need is a pictures that shows one of the containers out of the car so I can see the bracing.

      If this car is anything like the SP version, there are good interior photos in my volume on SP flat cars, Vol. 3 of the series, _Southern Pacific Freight Cars_ that was published by Signature Press.

Tony Thompson