Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR G22 question

Tim O'Connor

A friend of mine has an unpainted G22B brass model with the open mesh floor that he wants
to sell. I think Railworks imported them. Just FYI.

Tim O'Connor

On 1/21/2020 10:27 AM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD wrote:
Guys;

I believe PRR did a small number of G22B with mesh flooring to minimize the effects of cement build up, but they did not do this on most or all G22B. It is a cool look, but not necessary on your models. They also did an interior that included container "dunnage" to keep the containers in place, like so:

Here are some other container photos.

Elden Gatwood

Attachments:
PRR G22B 353415 interior locking.jpg: https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/169440/0