Re: Branchline Blueprint 50-foot variations

rdgbuff56

I downloaded their whole freight car catalog at MFCL group.

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 7:40:59 PM UTC, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Branchline -

 8 foot and 9 foot riveted single door 50 foot box cars.

 welded 50 foot single door car with 9 foot doors.

 double door 50 foot box car.

 TWO different insulated box cars with 8 foot doors.

All have separate roofs and ends.

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*