Requesting instructions for Wright Trak Seaboard V10

Clark Cooper

Hello,

I recently acquired a Wright Trak Seaboard V10 kit, and a note inside the box refers me to the no-longer-existent web site to download the instructions. I searched the RealSTMFC group files and messages, just in case, but did not see them. Nor could I find them on the Wayback Machine archives of the original Wright Trak web site.

Would some kind soul be willing & able to email me a copy of the instructions?

If so, please send to csc[at]mchsi[dot]com

Thanks!
-Clark Cooper