Re: Keith Retterer at CCB/Prototype Rsils 2020

Bob Webber

Bill, thanks.   Steve Hile had been looking to contact him and finally made the connection a month or  so ago - then suggested he might be interested in the Cocoa Beach show.  Keith said yes he would, and I was very happy to see him there.

At 12:27 PM 1/22/2020, Bill Welch wrote:
I recall that recently people were wondering about Keith and his photo collection. In fact he was at PR-2020 selling a catalog of his photos. He no longer has a dark room and has gone digital. Here is his mailing address

D. K. Retterer
1442 East Bank Drive
Marietta, GA 30068

Bill Welch