From: Bob Webber
Sent: Jan 24, 2020 6:00 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Standard Steel Drawing List

Or better, not!  Steve I forgot to tell you. Bob left them at the hotel, they are now safely back in union.  They'll be added to and displayed at various meets, including cocoa Beach, Collinsville and perhaps others as well.....

Sent from BlueMail
On Jan 24, 2020, at 4:55 PM, Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...> wrote:
One small addendum:  For those attending the Springfield meet this weekend and visiting Bob's Photos room, he may well have available our Pullman Library example drawings books to view.  There are a number of drawings from both Pullman and Standard Steel Car that provide, in a reduced size, examples of what we have to work with at IRM.  Ask Bob to see them, if he has them with him.  We believe that they left CCB with him a couple of weeks ago.

Steve Hile