Re: Branchline Blueprint 50-foot variations

rdgbuff56

I have added the Branchline Freight Car and Passenger Car info to STMFC@groups.io

I can not find a place to download items on RealSTMFC

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 5:22:45 AM EST, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...> wrote:

Francis,

Since many of their cars also fit our period of interest, might we also have a download on our site?

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge¬† ūü¶Ü

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 6:28 PM rdgbuff56 via Groups.Io <rdgbuff56=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I downloaded their whole freight car catalog at MFCL group.

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 7:40:59 PM UTC, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Branchline -

 8 foot and 9 foot riveted single door 50 foot box cars.

 welded 50 foot single door car with 9 foot doors.

 double door 50 foot box car.

 TWO different insulated box cars with 8 foot doors.

All have separate roofs and ends.

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*