Re: Requesting instructions for Wright Trak Seaboard V10

Bruce A. Metcalf

Clark Cooper wrote:

I recently acquired a Wright Trak Seaboard V10 kit, and a note inside the box refers me to the no-longer-existent web site to download the instructions. I searched the RealSTMFC group files and messages, just in case, but did not see them. Nor could I find them on the Wayback Machine archives of the original Wright Trak web site.
Have you tried looking at the Internet Archive to see if they have the page? Go to <https://archive.org/> and enter the URL in the search field. I've been surprised at how many dead websites are stored there.

Cheers,
/ Bruce /