Re: Book of historical drawings; is it worth scannin

Dennis Storzek

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 09:02 PM, mark_landgraf wrote:
I'll offer to scan that book. I have large enough scanner to do it...

The binder is hinged. Press the lever down and slide it away from you.
Well, I found the lever, hidden by a loose end of the fabric that covers the spine. It is not budging, but I need more coffee before I try in earnest.

Thanks for the offer to scan, but I think I'll take Bob Webber up on his offer. Those folks are local to me, and the Pullman Library has the means to make it publicly accessible.

Dennis Storzek