Re: ACL low sided gondolas

Paul Doggett

Thank you Stephen

Regards Paul Doggett.

On 30 Jan 2020, at 17:04, James SANDIFER <steve.sandifer@...> wrote:

It is the Seaboard Coast Modeler, vol. 2. The article covers K-6 and K-7 by Richard Hendrickson. I have it stored on my computer if anyone needs it.

J. Stephen Sandifer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Doggett via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 10:11 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ACL low sided gondolas

Garth

Thank you it’s the K7 hopefully someone can help with that.

Paul Doggett

On 30 Jan 2020, at 16:07, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...> wrote:

Paul,

I assume that you mean ACL classes K-6 and K-7? If so, see Richard Hendrickson's comprehensive article in the October 2007  (v.1, no.2) issue of SEABOARD-COAST LINE MODELER.

I can't find a link to this publication anymore. Maybe somebody else can help with a link, or knows where the issues are archived.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 9:25 AM Paul Doggett via Groups.Io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi

I have just started a Funaro and Camerlengo ACL low sided gondola as usual there is no photographs of the prototype and the drawing is poor has anyone got any photos of these cars in service the only number given is 92250 .

Thank you in advance
Paul Doggett    England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿