Re: HO Scale Freight Car Trucks by Richard Hendrickson

Tony Thompson

Steve Hoxie wrote:

In the May 2013 Model Railroad Hobbyist Richard Hendrickson had a great article discussing freight car trucks, available here:

https://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/magazine/mrh-2013-05-may/freight-trucks-1900-1960

At the end of the article is a link to his HO SCALE FREIGHT CAR TRUCKS list, however the link no longer works. I know his intent was to update the list as necessary and that was done at least once. The list I downloaded several years ago is dated April 2014.

      I posted Richard's last update to this article on Google Drive. Here is the link:

Tony Thompson