Re: Book of historical drawings; is it worth scanning?

Jeff Eggert

I don't know if there would be anything like those castings in this group.  Lots of levers, brackets, tanks bands and the ever vague "steel details" to name a few.  Some drawings do reference a builder's drawing number.  These aren't really cataloged, just a drawing number at this point.  There has been a thought to put them out for online viewing, but it would be more of a treasure hunt as we don't have anyone available in our archives group to populate other fields of interest.

Jeff Eggert