Union Tank Car Co. UTLX 17441 a “squat”

Lester Breuer

I have completed the build of Sunshine Models, kit 62.2, a Union Tank Car Company (UTLX) “squat”  or “short” 8,000 gallon tank car I numbered 17441.  If you are interested the build of this “squat” UTLX tank car which includes installing Precision Scale, #32110, handrail stanchions, photos and writeup of the build process including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer