Re: Peek-A-Boo Gondolas

The CNW car was not as extensively modified as the Milwaukee cars. Photos that I have seen (they're in the Morningside CNW V2 Color Guide book) show only 1 panel cut out on each side of the car. They were deployed in pulpwood service.

The CNW Historical Society does offer decals and a diagram for  one of these. The Mantua car was recommended as a base for a model. I did one  a few years ago.

For purposes of this group, I believe the CNW cars were modified after the date range interest of this group.

Dave Strahlendorf