Re: NKP BOXCAR COLORS
From: c.presler
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 19:11:50 PST

When 8099 arrived at ITM the ends and underframe were black with the roof the same as the sides. That is how I repainted it. It had been parked at the Noblesville grain elevator at their request to hold supplies for grain doors. When we asked the office at Frankfort to move it, they were skeptical because their indicated their records showed it had been scrapped. I had to hand deliver a photo of the car with my '84 Camaro parked in front of it.

snip.....

Craig Presler
Noblesville