Re: Union Pacific Stock Car colors - FCR to Yellow?

Greg Martin

Rob,

If you review the Shake N Take project for the UP S 40-10 you'll find the answer including the first prototype car painted with black ends and roof and yellow nournal covers.

Greg Martin

On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 Rob M. via Groups.Io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> wrote:

I did a search but could find nothing conclusive - is there a specific time period or car series for the UP change from FCR to yellow for stock cars?

I'm a right coaster but a fellow O scaler asked the question and could find no conclusive evidence so I bring it up to the experts here.

Rob Mondichak

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin