Re: D&H Flat

Dave Boss

Hi Francis
                Thanks for the info I'll have to search for one. Do you know if it came with decals? Dave

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 5:58 PM rdgbuff56 via Groups.Io <rdgbuff56=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Eastern Car Works had this kit available some years ago.

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.
On Friday, February 7, 2020, 05:36:39 PM EST, Dave Boss <daveboss1976@...> wrote:

Hello Guys
                    Does anyone know if there was ever a D&H #16153 250 ton four truck flat car model available or even a decal set for this flat car in HO scale? The F&C kits, as well as Athearns, version are different , but might work to a kit bash project. I believe the real issues is the decals. I can't recall any decal sets or models. Any help would be appreciated Thank you

Good Day
Dave Boss