NKP Passenger and freight car information.

Brian Carlson

As part of my role as Collections Management Director of the NKPHTS I have started a blog highlighting different items from the NKPHTS that might be interesting to freight and passenger historians and modelers.

The blogs are short since they are meant to highlight specific items, and not be in entire article on the subject.

I’ve got about a months worth of blogs up so far so I wanted to send a general head’s up to the list. The first blog explains the purpose. It says I plan to blog at least once a month but I’m hoping to better that by one or two times a week.

Comments are welcome and should probably be directed off list. Prrk41361 at yahoo dot. Com.
Brian J. Carlson