From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Dave Boss <daveboss1976@...>
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 4:35 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] D&H Flat

Hello Guys
                    Does anyone know if there was ever a D&H #16153 250 ton four truck flat car model available or even a decal set for this flat car in HO scale? The F&C kits, as well as Athearns, version are different , but might work to a kit bash project. I believe the real issues is the decals. I can't recall any decal sets or models. Any help would be appreciated Thank you

Good Day
Dave Boss