From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Daniel A. Mitchell <danmitch@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 8, 2020 10:20 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] D&H Flat

Nope!

I’m no D&H expert. I was referring to the ECW HO plastic KIT (what was being discussed), not any prototype. We are NOT discussing the D&H #16153, a more conventional 4-truck 8-axle car.

The 4-truck HO model ECW produced was offered as BOTH a PRR F38 and a D&H car. I suspect they were the same, except for the length of the main deck.

Their part no.4700 is the D&H model,  a 12-axle 4-truck car. I have no idea if it even has a prototype, D&H or other, but it exists as a model.

I have a Railworks PRR F38 and the ECW 4-truck flat. They are virtually identical except for the deck-length and end platforms. Hey both have 12 axles and four trucks.

Here, copied off an eBay listing are photos of BOTH versions.

Dan MItchell