Re: New detail part

Ken Adams

I know the thread is old but I finally ordered the 3D printed Resin Car Works Equipco Brake Wheel and housing and it arrived today. As I am primarily an SP modeler I need a good supply of the brake wheels and housings and I have an IM B-50-23 rebuild project underway after picking up the partially assembled kit of the used shelf at my local hobby shop.  I will re-use the chain and rod connecting the housing to the lever.

Now are there hints on how to handle the prints and mount the housing.  Was there ever a photo blog on installing the parts.

The further saga of the project will be on the Plastic Freight Car Builders group and shared to this group.