Re: D&H Flat

mopacfirst

There is a 3D printed model, for the body casting and the trucks, for a car very similar to this on Shapeways.  The car that's closest to this has no obvious way to add much weight, but there is another, less "correct" in terms of the car I'm trying to model, that has a generous open space on the bottom for weight.

I believe the specific prototype for this car was a Frisco, or perhaps the Frisco, depressed center flat.  I'm working on modeling an MP one, all of these very similar to the D&H one shown.

Ron Merrick