Re: New detail part

Eric Hansmann

There are some prototype advertising but no instructions on handling and mounting the prints.

http://www.resincarworks.com/extras/extras_Equipco.htm

This page of tips pops up quickly when searching for “How to clean Shapeways prints.”

https://www.shapeways.com/forum/t/best-way-to-clean-frosted-ultra-detail-model-for-painting.29248/

Bill Welch had an interesting post on mounting the Kadee handbrake hardware. Some of this may help when installing the RCW Equipco details.

http://blog.resincarworks.com/adapting-kadee-brake-components/

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN