From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of maynard stowe
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 7:46 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] D&H Flat

Tim,
The Blooming mill is headed to Fontina for the Kaiser Steel mills.
Maynard Stowe
SP in Massachusetts

On Feb 10, 2020, at 4:11 PM, Tim O'Connor <@timboconnor <mailto:@timboconnor> > wrote:

Tony

Hear hear! Those are spectacular castings at very reasonable prices. I wish I knew
what the heck they were used for! What does a "blooming mill stand" do? Were these
things highly unusual (i.e. extremely low production numbers) or were they objects
that wore out and needed to be replaced?

Tim O'

On 2/9/2020 2:07 PM, Tony Thompson wrote:

Dan Smith wrote:

This is a link to a load offered by MultiScale Digital,

Nothing wrong with an eBay listing, but why not go directly to their site and buy it from them, saving them the fee they pay to eBay? I have bought three of their loads and like them a lot. Support these guys and buy direct!

Blockedhttps://multiscale.digital/

Tony Thompson
tony@... <mailto:tony@...>

Sterling, Massachusetts <Mesta steel blooming mill stand castings.jpg>