From: Thomas Birkett <tnbirke@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>; RealSTMFC <RealSTMFC@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 8:41 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Union Oil 76 paint scheme

Tony: I am Phillips Petroleum Co. retiree and conocoPhillips and now Phillips 66 Company after a merger and divorce own the rights to the 76 brand. I will try to slip by the museum tomorrow and see if I can learn anything more on the topic.
Thomas N. Birkett, PE, Bartlesville, PK

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone